~ UMass plays pair at Wisconsin; Boston U. travels to Shillelagh Tournament ~
Vermont hosts the Catamount Cup on Friday and Saturday at Gutterson Field House
No. 8 Maine vs. No. 6 Miami (Wed., Thurs. at Florida College Classic, Estero, Fla.)
- Maine has allowed just one power play goal in its last four games. The Black Bears have killed off 17 of the
last 18 opponent power plays.
- Maine is 5-0-0 against Miami all-time, which includes a 2-0-0 record in neutral site games.
Massachusetts at No. 15 Wisconsin Two-Game Series (Thurs, Fri. at the Kohl Center)
- Massachusetts returns from a 17-day break. The last game was a 4-1 setback against Maine that snapped
a four game unbeaten streak.
- The Minuteman are 0-2 against the Badgers all-time.
Merrimack at Army (Fri.) at RIT (Sat.)
- The Warriors are 19-15-1 lifetime against the Black Knights, but have won 11 straight, including one win in
each of the last three seasons.
- In their last meeting at West Point, Joe Cannata made 44 saves in his first collegiate start in a 1-0 win.
- The Warriors are 2-3-1 lifetime against the Tigers and have not faced each other since January 6, 1989.
No. 4 Boston College vs. Colgate (Fri., Sat. at Dartmouth Tournament, Hanover, N.H.)
- BC owns the all time series 21-2 all time.The Eagles and Raiders last met on Jan. 27, 1984. It was a 4-3
overtime win for the Eagles.
Ohio State at Vermont (Fri., Sat. at Catamount Cup, Burlington, Vt.)
- Wahsontiio Stacey has racked up a goal and two assists (2g, 4a) in each of the last two outings.
- The Catamounts have played the seventh toughest schedule in the country according to the USCHO.com
Ratings Percentage Index. UVM has played a top-20 ranked team in four of its last five outings.
No. 11 Boston Univerisity vs. Brown (Fri., Sat. at Shillelagh Tournament, Hoffman Estates, Ill.)
- BU Freshman Charlie Coyle has been selected to the 2011 U.S. National Junior Team. It is the fourth straight
year that the Terriers have had at least one player named to the U.S. Junior roster. He has scored five goals and
nine assists in 17 games this season for the Terriers.
St. Lawrence at No. 2 UNH (Sun. at the Whittemore Center)
- UNH holds the all time edge 31-15-1 over the Saints. The last time these two teams met was October 26,
2008. A 4-1 win for the Saints.