~ NESN to air UNH at No. 8 Merrimack on Saturday; No. 7 UML hosts MC Friday at Tsongas ~
Sebastian Stalberg and Vermont host Boston College Friday night on NBC Sports Network
Massachusetts at No. 2 Boston University (Fri. at Agganis Arena)
• The first two meetings of the season series have gone to overtime, including BU's win (5-4) in the most recent
meeting on Oct. 29th at Agganis Arena. Matt Nieto notched three points (1g,2a) in the win for the Terriers.
• BU's Wade Megan has seven points (4g,3a) in his last five games, including two goals on Monday vs. Harvard.
No. 8 Merrimack at No. 7 UMass-Lowell (Fri. at the Tsongas Center)
• The Warriors won the season series last year, 2-1-0, with both of Merrimack's wins coming by one goal. UML won
the most recent meeting on Jan. 21, 2011 (6-4). David Vallorani and Riley Wetmore each had three points apiece.
• Joe Cannata has allowed exactly two goals in six of his last eight starts for the Warriors.
Northeastern at New Hampshire (Fri. at the Whittemore Center)
• The teams have split the two previous meetings this year with UNH winning the last meeting on Oct. 29 (5-2) at
the Whittemore Center.
• UNH's Casey DeSmith has posted four straight 30+ save efforts, including a career-high 37 saves last Friday vs. PC.
No. 12 Maine at Providence (Fri. at Schneider Arena)
• Maine captured the first two meetings this season (5-4 OT and 3-1) at Alfond Arena back in late October.
• PC's Chris Rooney has five points (2g,3a) in six career games against the Black Bears.
• Maine is unbeaten in its last seven games (6-0-1), the second longest streak in the country. They have outscored
their opponents 29 to 15 during that streak.
No. 4 Boston College at Vermont (Fri. at Gutterson Fieldhouse, NBCSN)
• UVM has only lost once at home to BC since 2005 and are 5-1-2 in the last
eight matchups at Gutterson. BC won the season series last year, 2-1-0,
scoring 12 goals in the three contests.
• BC's Chris Kreider has five points (2g,3a) in his last three games for the Eagles.
• Friday marks the 100th career game for Sebastian Stalberg, he is the active scoring leader at UVM (75 pts.)
Providence at Massachusetts (Sat. at the Mullins Center)
• Stefan Demopoulos has four points (3g,1a) in his last four games for the Friars.
• PC leads the season series, 1-0-1, this season, the two teams
No. 12 Maine at No. 12 UMass-Lowell (Sat. at the Tsongas Center)
• Maine's Spencer Abbott leads the nation in points (47), points per game (1.74), assists (32) and assists per
• The River Hawks won the two previous meetings this season on Nov. 11 (5-3) and 12 (4-3) at Alfond Arena.
New Hampshire at No. 8 Merrimack (Sat. at Lawler Arena, NESN)
• The teams have split the first two meetings of the season series with each team winning on the road. Merrimack
won the last meeting by a 3-2 score in overtime. Joe Cannata notched 28 saves in the victory for MC.
HUMBOLDT STORAGE AND MOVING "MOVE OF THE WEEK" WINNER:
Boston University's Wade Megan with his goal vs. Harvard in the opening round of the 60th Annual
Beanpot Monday at TD Garden (76 votes).