~ No. 4 BU plays two with NU; UML, PC faceoff in series; No. 12 MC, UMass square off ~
Maine hosts New Hampshire on Saturday afternoon on NESN and the NHL Network
Vermont at No. 1 Boston College - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at Conte Forum, CBS Sports Network)
• The Eagles magic number is at three points heading into the weekend to clinch their 11th regular-season championship
in school history.
• Boston College won the first meeting of the season series by a 6-1 score on February 10 at Gutterson Fieldhouse.
Johnny Gaudreau, Kevin Hayes, Chris Kreider and Pat Mullane each recorded three points apiece in the victory.
• BC has won each of the last nine games, a win streak that is currently the longest among all Division I teams.
• Parker Milner was named Hockey East Goaltender of the Month on Wednesday with a 7-0 record with a 0.98
GAA and a .962 save percentage for the Eagles.
• Drew MacKenzie has tallied 17 points in his last 18 contests and ranks fifth in scoring among league defensemen
Northeastern vs. No. 4 Boston University - Two-Game Series (Fri. at BU, Sat. at NU)
• The Terriers won the first meeting of the season series by a 4-3 score on January 13 at Matthews Arena. BU's
Wade Megan and NU's Ludwig Karlsson each notched two goals in the game. The Huskies have won three of their last
four games at Agganis, including winning the best-of-three series vs. BU in the Hockey East quarterfinals last year.
• Kieran Millan is averaging 35.3 save per start for the Terriers over the last four games
• The Huskies are 4-for-19 (21%) on the power play over the last four games.
Masssachusetts vs. No. 12 Merrimack - Two-Game Series (Friday at UMass, Saturday at MC)
• Merrimack was victorious in the first meeting of the season series on February 4, by a 4-3 score at the Mullins
Center. Jeff Velleca notched three points (2g,1a) in the victory for the Warriors.
• Michael Pereira has a point in his last six games for the Minutemen with nine points (6g,3a).
• Joe Cannata has amassed 25+ saves in six of his last seven starts for Merrimack.
Providence vs. No. 8 UMass-Lowell - Two-Game Series (Fri. at PC, Sat. at UML)
• The River Hawks need one point on the weekend to clinch home ice for the first time since 2002.
• Providence defeated UMass Lowell, 1-0, on January 24 at Schneider Arena in the first matchup of the season.
Senior goaltender Alex Beaudry recorded his second shutout of the season with 29 saves and freshman Shane Luke
scored the lone goal of the game to lead the Friars.
• Riley Wetmore has five points (1g,4a) in his last three games for the River Hawks.
New Hampshire at No. 11 Maine (Sat. at Alfond Arena, NESN, NHL Network)
• Spencer Abbott, Brian Flynn and Will O'Neill are Maine's leading scorers vs. UNH with 10 points apiece.
• The teams split the first two meetings of the season series with Maine winning the most recent game at Frozen
Fenway on January 7 at Fenway Park, a 5-4 overtime game. Brian Flynn scored at 1:29 in extra time for the win.
• UNH is traveling in the quarterfinals for the first time since the 1995-96 season, a span of 16 years.
HUMBOLDT STORAGE AND MOVING "MOVE OF THE WEEK" WINNER:
to Boston University forward Justin Courtnall, as he finished off a Terrier rush on Friday night at
Vermont (148 Votes).