~UConn hits road for pair at Dartmouth; BC travels to Princeton; BU faces Brown~
Northeastern travels to St. Cloud, Minnesota for the Easton Holiday Showcase this weekend
No. 5 Boston College at Princeton (Friday at Hobey Baker Rink)
- Kelli Stack continues to lead BC and the league with 32 points (21g,11a). She was named Player of the Week
twice (11/1, 11/22) and Player of the Month in October and November.
Vermont at Union; Two-Game Series (Sat., Sun. at Starr Rink)
- Sophomore Erin Wente has seven points (5g,2,a) which ties Celeste Doucet for the team lead.
- Vermont's game against Dartmouth on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 has been postponed and will be
made up on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 7pm.
No. 10 Northeastern vs. No.2 Wisconsin (Sat.), at St. Cloud (Sun.)
- Northeastern will play in the Easton Holiday Showcase hosted by St. Cloud St.
- Wisconsin leads the all-time series 3-1-2 over Northeastern. Northeastern will be playing St. Cloud State for
the first time.
- The No. 2 Badgers are the second-straight top-5 opponents Northeastern will skate against. The Huskies
battled then-No. 4/5 Boston University on Dec. 7.
Connecticut at Dartmouth; Two-Game Series (Sat., Sun. at Thompson Arena)
- The weekend series against Dartmouth will mark the seventh and eighth games between the Big Green and
the Huskies, with last season's contests ending in a 3-2 victory for the Huskies and a 3-3 tie.
- So far this season the Huskies have had a balanced offense with seven players recording at least three goals
and eight players posting at least four assists led by Taylor Gross with 10 goals and Jennifer Chaisson with nine
No. 8 Providence at Maine; Two-Game Series (Sun., Mon. at Alfond Arena)
- The Friars own a 29-1-6 all-time record against the Black Bears, most recently taking the first meeting of
this season, 3-1, November 7 at Schneider Arena.
- Providence completed the non-conference portion of this season's schedule by going 9-3-0 against foes from
outside Hockey East. The resulting .750 winning percentage is the program's best non-conference clip since it
joined Hockey East in 2002-03.
No. 4 Boston University at Brown (Sun. at Meehan Auditorium)
- The Terriers are 9-1-0 in non-league games this season, including a 6-0-0 record against ECAC opponents.