~ Vermont entertains No. 4 BC; No. 7 Northeastern, PC square off at the Bog ~
New Hampshire hosts Connecticut for a paif of WHEA games this weekend
Connecticut at New Hampshire - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at the Whittemore Center)
• Emily Snodgrass and Alexandra Vakos scored goals for UConn in the 2-2 tie on Tuesday vs. Union.
• UNH has a 31-5-4 lifetime record against UConn. The Wildcats have a 16-2-2 home record and had
their 16-game home unbeaten streak (14-0-2) vs. the Huskies end November 2010 with a 1-0 loss at the
Whittemore Center. UConn won the season series last year, 2-1-0.
Maine at Boston University - Two-Game Series (Sat., Sun. at Walter Brown Arena)
• BU traveled to Maine this past Sunday and skated away with a 2-1 victory. Kayla Tutino and Jenn Wakefield
each notched a goal and an assist, with Tutino's goal proving to be the game winner. Kerrin Sperry stopped
23 shots to preserve the victory for the Terriers.
• Brittany Ott has amassed 25+ saves in four of her last five starts for the Black Bears.
No. 4 Boston College at Vermont (Sat. at Gutterson Fieldhouse)
• The Eagles won the season series last year with UVM, 2-0-1 and outscored the 'Cats, 9 to 3 in the
• Chelsea Rapin scored the Catamounts lone goal in the loss to St. Lawrence on Tuesday. UVM goalie
Roxanne Douville amassed 37 saves in the game vs. the Saints.
• Corinne Boyles' eight wins in league play for the Eagles are tied for the most in the league, along with
NU's Florence Schelling.
No. 7 Northeastern vs. Providence (Sun. at the Bog Rink)
• Providence won the season series last year, 2-1 and registered a 2-1 victory at the first game at the
Bog on January 23, 2011.
• Kendall Coyne and Casey Pickett lead the conference in scoring in overall games with 29 and 27 points,
• Providence's 3.18 goals per game in league play is best among conference teams.