~ UVM and UNH play two; UConn, PC faceoff in series; No. 7 NU travels to BU ~
Providence College faces Connecticut in a home-and-home series this weekend
Vermont vs. New Hampshire - Two-Game Series (Sat. at UNH, Sun. at UVM, Skating Strides)
• New Hampshire has a 25-3-0 lifetime record against Vermont. UNH went 12-0-0 vs. the Catamounts in
their first four years as a Hockey East member (2006-09 seasons), but UVM has recorded one victory vs.
the Wildcats each of the past three seasons and that includes a 4-1 win at the Whittemore Center earlier
this season (Nov. 3). That game marked Vermont'sfirst win in Durham in 16 games, and UNH has a 10-2-0
road record in this series.
• UNH's Kristina Lavoie has tallied five assists in the last three games for the Wildcats.
• Senior forward Chelsea Rapin has a goal in three of the last four games for UVM.
Connecticut vs. Providence - Two-Game Series (Sat. at PC, Sun. at UConn, Skating Strides)
• Providence shutout the Huskies in the first meeting of the season series by a 2-0 score. Corinne Buie
and Jennifer Friedman both scored goal in the Friars' victory.
•UConn's 95.1% (58 for 61) penalty kill ranks first among conference teams in league play.
• The Friars have lost four straight games all by one goal and have nine one goal losses on the season.
• UConn's Jocelyn Slattery has three points (2g,1a) in the last three games for the Huskies.
Northeastern at Boston University (Sat. at Agganis Arena, Skating Strides)
• Kendall Coyne was named Pro Ambitions Rookie of the Week on Monday for her eight-point (4g,4a) effort
in two games last weekend. Coyne has scored at least one point in 20 of 22 games this season. Coyne
leads league play in scoring with 25 points (15g,10a) in 13 games this season.
• Northeastern has won both previous meetings this season on Nov. 30 (2-0) and Dec. 7 (4-1). Coyne
has notched five points (3g,2a) in two games this season vs. BU.
• The Terriers are coming off a 6-0 shutout of No. 4 BC on Wednesday night. Taylor Holze (1g,2a) notched
three points, while Kerrin Sperry totaled 30 saves in her seventh career shutout for BU.