~ Terriers host UNH Sunday in Boston; Four Skating Strides events this weekend ~
Vermont hosts Boston University and Northeastern this weekend at Gutterson Field House
No. 5 Boston University at Vermont (Friday at Gutterson Fieldhouse)
- The Terriers swept the season series with Vermont by a combined 18-7 score last season.
- Marie-Philip Poulin's (Beauceville, Que.) 66.4% faceoff win percentage leads the league this season. while
Vermont's Amanda Pelkey (Montpelier, Vt.) ranks 10th among league players at 53.7%.
Maine at Connecticut (Saturday at Freitas Ice Forum)
- The teams split the previous two meetings this season at Alfond Arena with Maine coming out victorious in the
last meeting on Oct. 21st by 3-2 score. Junior forward Brianne Kilgour (Hamilton, Ont.) recorded a game-high three
points (2g,1a) in the victory for the Black Bears.
- Maine's Brittany Dougherty (Chesterfield, Mich .) has recorded 16 points (6g,10a) over her last 10 games.
No. 3 Boston College at Providence (Saturday at Schneider Arena)
- Freshman Haley Skarupa (Rockville, Md.) and Sophomore Alex Carpenter (Reading, Mass.) from BC represent
two of the four players in league play with 10+ goals. Northeastern's Kendall Coyne (Palos Heights, Ill) and Casey
Pickett (Wilmington, Mass.) have also accomplished the feat.
Maine at Providence (Sunday. at Schneider Arena)
- The Friars have won both previous meetings vs. Maine in the season series by 4-3 and 5-1 scores in early
- Chloe Tinkler's (Wabush, Nfld.) 41 blocked shots ranked tied for second in the league with UNH's Alexis Crossley
(Cole Harbour, N.S.).
Northeastern at Vermont (Sunday at Gutterson Fieldhouse)
- Northeastern's Chloe Desjardins (Saint-Prosper, Beauce, Que.) and Vermont's Roxanne Douville (Beloeil, Que.)
rank first and second among league goaltenders overall with 559 and 558 saves, respectively.
- The Huskies are coming off a 3-1 victory vs. UNH at the Whittemore Center on Thursday night. Kendall Coyne
recorded a game-high two goals in win for Northeastern.
New Hampshire at No. 5 Boston University (Sunday at Walter Brown Arena)
- The Terriers own the third longest unbeaten streak in the country at 10 games (8-0-2), behind only Minnesota
(24-0-0) and Harvard (12-0-1).
- UNH's newcomers have accounted for 61 (31g) of the 137 points (44.5%) the Wildcats have tallied this year.
Connecticut at No. 3 Boston College (Sunday at Conte Forum)
- BC's scoring offense ranks second in the nation scoring 4.70 goals per contest. The Eagles are the only team
in the league to have reach the 100-goal mark this season and have scored 5+ goals in 12 of their 23 games this
- Haley Skarupa, BC (Rockville, Md.) has 22 points in her last nine games (10g,12a) for the Eagles.