February 6, 2014
Northeastern travels to Providence for a Saturday tilt at Schneider Arena
#7 Boston College at UConn – Saturday at Freitas Ice Forum
- The Eagles average 35.73 shots on goal 60 minutes, while only allowing an average of 27.81. Haley Skarupa (Rockville, Md.), Emily Field (Littleton, Mass.) and Taylor Wasylk (Port Huron, Mich.) each have taken at least 100 shots through 27 games this season.
- UConn junior forward Sarah MacDonnell has ten goals through 28 games this season. Entering the year, she had eight goals in 69 career games.
New Hampshire at Boston University – Saturday at Walter Brown Arena
- There are four players nationally that have 20 goals so far this season, and two of them are BU's Sarah Lefort (Ormstown, Que.) and Louise Warren (Pembroke, Ont.). Lefort has 22 tallies on the year, while Warren has 20.
Northeastern at Providence – Saturday at Schneider Arena
- The Huskies have won six in a row by a combined score of 27-13, and senior forward Kelly Wallace (Libertyville, Ill.) has led the charge with a seven-game point streak, with eight goals and three assists for eleven points. She also has scored a goal in five straight games, and she has multiple points in three straight games.
- PC junior forward Haley Frade (Marion, Mass.) has recorded 17 of her 20 points this season in conference play.
Maine at Vermont – Saturday at Gutterson Field House
- Since opening the season 0-12-3, the Black Bears have since gone 5-4-2, and they have also caught up with UConn for seventh in Hockey East.
- Back on Nov. 16-17, UVM swept a weekend series in Orono, winning by scores of 4-1 and 5-1. Vermont junior forward Amanda Pelkey (Montpelier, Vt.) had two goals in the first game against Maine, and two assists in the second game.
UConn at New Hampshire – Sunday at Whittemore Center
- The Wildcats and Huskies met twice, for a home-and-home, on Jan. 18-19. In both games, the home team was victorious, with UConn taking a 3-1 win and UNH responding the next day with a 3-2 triumph.