|1st||2:07||BC||1-0||EV||Megan Keller (4)||Kristyn Capizzano/6, Andie Anastos/10|
|1st||3:02||BC||2-0||EV GW||Alex Carpenter (21)||-|
|1st||9:18||BC||3-0||EV||Danielle Doherty (2)||Kristyn Capizzano/7, Emily Pfalzer/24|
|1st||14:21||BC||4-0||EV||Kate Leary (12)||Lexi Bender/17, Tori Sullivan/12|
|1st||19:32||BC||5-0||EV||Kate Leary (13)||Toni Ann Miano/8, Kaliya Johnson/4|
|2nd||4:41||BC||6-0||EV||Emily Pfalzer (5)||Haley Skarupa/24, Kenzie Kent/18|
|2nd||7:53||BC||7-0||PP||Meghan Grieves (4)||Erin Kickham/1, Emily Pfalzer/25|
|2nd||9:04||NOE||1-7||PP||Denisa Křížová (6)||Halle Silva/2, Heather Mottau/13|
|2nd||19:33||BC||8-1||EV||Meghan Grieves (5)||Lexi Bender/18, Megan Keller/12|
|3rd||0:46||BC||9-1||EV||Erin Kickham (1)||Alex Carpenter/30, Kenzie Kent/19|
|Shots on Goal||1st||2nd||3rd||SOG|
|Team Stats and Records||PP||PIM||SHGF|
|Boston College (20-0-1)||1/1||6/12||0|
|Chloé Desjardins (L, 5-10-3)||45:48||5||6||11||10||27|
|Boston College Goaltending||MIN||GA||1||2||3||Saves|
|Taylor Blake (W, 2-0-0)||60:00||1||11||5||5||21|
Chestnut Hill, Mass. - No. 1 Boston College women's hockey (20-0-1, 13-0-0 WHEA) breezed past Northeastern (6-11-4, 5-6-1 WHEA), 9-1, to complete the weekend sweep of the Huskies. The Eagles sent nine pucks past netminders Chloe Desjardins and Sarah Foss, including senior captain Erin Kickham's first career goal.
The BC offense, now averaging exactly six goals per game, came out surging in the first period with a five-goal performance. Freshman Megan Keller scored in the third minute of play, quickly followed by Alex Carpenter's 20th goal of the season to make it 2-0, Eagles.
Graduate forward Danielle Doherty netted a goal halfway through the first and senior forward Kate Leary tacked on two more goals before the opening frame expired.
The Eagles continued to rush net in the second frame as senior defenseman Emily Pfalzer notched her fifth goal of the season to give BC a 6-0 lead.
The lone Husky goal came at 9:04 in the middle frame, as Denisa Krizova found the back of the net during a Northeastern power play.
Junior forward Meghan Grieves added numbers on the scoreboard with her fourth and fifth goals of the season to send the Eagles into the second intermission leading, 8-1.
Less than a minute into the final period, senior defenseman Erin Kickham fired a shot from the point for her first career goal and the final goal of the contest. The Eagles completed their 18th consecutive win with a score of 9-1.
- Boston College continues to dominate the college hockey scene with its 18th straight win and its 21st consecutive game unbeaten
- the Eagles are the only team in NCAA DI hockey (men's or women's) that remains undefeated
- the Eagles outshot Northeastern, 38-22
- BC has outshot each of its opponents this season
- senior defenseman Erin Kickham recorded her first career points vs. the Huskies with a goal and an assist
- junior goaltender Taylor Blake made 21 saves vs. the Huskies
- sophomore forward Andie Anastos led the team with a plus-four rating
- seven different Eagles scored on the way to victory
- junior forwards Alex Carpenter (1-1-2) and Haley Skarupa (0-1-1) continued extended their point scoring streaks to 19 games and have tallied points in every game they have played this season.
The Eagles return to action in Burlington, Vt. on Saturday, Jan. 17 for a two-game series at Vermont.